These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BookingBash.com's Website.BookingBash.com is located at:
Unite Arab Emirates, Dubai - 319, Dquaters, Building 5, Dubai Media City
1. Website Use: The website, www.bookingbash.com, and any associated mobile application are owned and operated by BookingBash Fz-llc. By using the website, users agree to fully comply with and be bound by the legal terms. If users do not accept these terms, they should immediately discontinue use of the website.
2. Definitions: The document provides definitions for various terms. "Member" refers to an individual that has registered with the website to use its features. A "Provider" is a Member of the website that is a business offering tours, activities, and other travel-related goods and services to the general public. A "Customer" refers to a Member who purchases goods/services from Providers. A "Profile" is an online collection of information provided by a Member about their business if a Provider, or generally about themselves if a Customer. A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member. A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses the website. All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through the website, whether free to all or part of the paid features of the website, are collectively known as "Content".
3. Limited License: BookingBash grants users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the website strictly in accordance with the legal terms. The use of the website is solely for the purposes as provided herein.
4. Relationship: BookingBash is strictly a venue and does not enter into any other relationship with users, other than that of an independent contractor. The legal terms in no way create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between users and BookingBash, other users, or affiliates.
6. Eligibility and Registration for Membership: Users must be at least 18 years of age or older to register and become a member. If users are between the ages of 13 and 18, they must have their parent’s permission to join the website and become a member. Access to the website is not allowed for users under the age of 13. By registering as a Provider, users certify that they are a legitimate tour or travel-related and events business and that they are the actual owner or authorized representative of the business and have the right to register their business with the website.
7. Warranty Disclaimer: The website is provided "as-is," "as available," with "all faults", and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. BookingBash, including all affiliates, have no liability whatsoever for users' use of the website, other than as specified in the legal terms. BookingBash cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the use of the website.
8. Limitation of Liability: BookingBash and its affiliates are not liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from users' use of the website. BookingBash and its affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. BookingBash and its affiliates have no liability and will make no warranty, refund, or other restitution to users with regards to the website, other than as specified herein, for any reason.
9. Fees: If users pay to use the website, they agree to pay the fees at the then-current prices as posted on the website, including any applicable taxes. Users agree to provide true and complete credit information; they agree that the fee will be honored by their bank or credit card company; and they agree that if their initial payment method is dishonored, they will still pay the charges incurred, including any surcharge BookingBash may incur due to such dishonored payment. All purchases and reservations made on BookingBash are final and non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation or request for modification of the reservation, BookingBash and the service providers are not obliged to honor such requests and the entire amount paid is forfeited by the customer.
10. Governing Law: The legal terms shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in the United Arab Emirates and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. BookingBash Fz-llc is a contracting party to BookingBash and the Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the United Arab Emirates.
11. Promotions: BookingBash may, from time to time, offer promotional programs and codes. These are limited-time offers and are governed by the terms and conditions associated with each promotion. Users agree to comply with any specific rules stated in promotional offers.
16. Intellectual Property: All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the website, is the property of BookingBash or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. Users agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
Users will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the website. BookingBash content is not for resale. Users will use protected content solely for their personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of BookingBash and the copyright owner. Users agree that they do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. BookingBash does not grant users any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of BookingBash or its licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Users acknowledge that when they post content on the website, the content may be made publicly available and can be viewed and used by others. Users should only post information they are comfortable sharing publicly.
In addition, BookingBash reserves the right to use the information collected from users, including personal data, behavior data, and other information collected on the website, for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to:
- Improve the website and customize the user experience.
- Understand how users are using the website.
- Provide targeted advertisements to users.
- Fulfill requests made by users.
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of BookingBash, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.